Examination results are consistently high. We are a teaching school and a National Support school committed to educational innovation.
The inclusion of students with SEND is embedded in the ethos of the school. We are proud of our record of inclusion. The Pupil Support department vision of ‘unlocking potential and providing pathways to success’ embodies our approach to support.
Students who need additional help are identified using information from a variety of sources:
学校将如何支持我的第一个孩子。当他们加入百度体育直播 青岛vs辽宁 03？
- For those children joining Reception t这里 will be meetings with nursery providoers and parents as approprate to discuss the child's needs.
- W这里 possible a member of the SEN department attends review meeting/s in year 6 for students with SEND.
- The department hosts visits from year 6 students and their parents/ carers and primary school staff.
- Prior to entry to SKHS, the department holds a coffee morning to enable parents of prospective year 7 students to meet with parents of existing students.
- All students joining Reception and Year 7 are invited to an Induction Day in the Summer Term prior to them joining us in September.
- 信息 regarding the needs of new students is issued to teaching staff and to Learning Support Assistants.
信息 regarding a student’s SEN is available to all teachers on the school’s assessment system. LSAs are also given copies of targets and information regarding how the student needs to be supported.